Monthly Draw

I just wanted to give you a real quick update about the monthly draw on my website. The winner of this month's draw was Jackie Bonner of Cambridge. She gets to choose one of the new miniature stitchery kits I uploaded to my website this week. CONGRATULATIONS !!

Well, I finally managed to get round to listing a few of my new brooches/corsages on ebay. Fingers crossed they will sell - they are also available to buy on my website if anyone is interested (£4.50 on both ebay and my website). I also managed to get some more items listed in my Not on the High Street shop.

Its been a lovely day here in Essex today. This morning we took the little ones out on their bikes down to the farm opposite where we live - it was great (apart from Sam getting completely out of control and falling of the bike - never mind !) This afternoon I managed to get the other half of the grass cut (I ran out of petrol on Monday!) Actually, it's quite good doing it in two halves, doesn't take as long (obviously) and is not such a daunting task - having to cut half an acre in one go takes up the whole afternoon which is not good when you've got a million and one other things you need/want to do :-)

I've just realised that I haven't got any pictures to show you today - I'm so sorry - it makes the post very boring. However, I will be felting lots of lovely hair accessories this evening so will have some pictures for you in the next post - I promise !

Have a lovely weekend x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails