At Last ...

.. the postman delivered the fantastic miniature stitchery kits and wool this morning. HOORAY - at last I can add them to my website, get on with needle felting the hair accessories I have been waiting to make for goodness knows how long, and do the monthly draw for one lucky mailing list subscriber to win one of the kits !!!


I've been frantically working on the website all evening trying to get everything loaded on, along with some new felted accessories I've been putting together over the last few evenings, and now the Mr Site server has decided to go slow and not upload anything. GRRRRRR


So, here is a pic of one of the lovely little kits I'll be adding to the site - they are going on at £6.50 which I think is great value as you get everything you need to complete the kit (apart from a needle).



I've also got some children's bug and bear kits - retailing at £6.00 each. These are suitable from age 3+, all you need is some PVA glue.



I just wanted to quickly show you as well my latest little creation - felt brooches / corsages. These will be for sale on my website at £4.00 each (great value me thinks !!) I also take commissions, so if you'd like one making up in any particular colours, do please email me at : mail@pictureitinstitches dot co dot uk (replacing the word dot with .) - sorry, I have to do it this way to reduce the amount of spam I've started getting.



Just a quick reminder - the draw to win one of the stitchery kits will take place this Saturday. You just need to subscribe to my website mailing list, which can be found on the "Welcome" page of my website, to be entered.



Until Saturday ..... xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails