Such Excitement !

Today I'm really excited because I had my first sale through notonthehighstreet.com . I was invited to become one of their selling partners a month or so ago and so have been listing with them for about 3 weeks. Today I had my first sale through them. I couldn't believe it when I checked my emails and saw an order there. I must admit I was starting to get a bit despondent as 3 weeks without an initial sale, I felt, was quite a long time. But it has finally come and I'm a happy bunny !!

I'm also really excited because the freebie that I won from paper-and-string arrived and it is fabulous. Thank you !!

I've been practising my needle felting over the last couple of evenings and managed to produce the following. The first photo shows lots of miniature pieces which I will turn into children's hair bobbles




The second photo shows 2 larger flowers that I have done - they measure about 2.5 inches across and will be turned into fridge magnets.



I am getting quicker with this needle felting business - it took me about an hour to do the 2 flower fridge magnets, which I thought was pretty good AND I didn't stab myself once ! As I'm on a bit of a roll I shall produce as many needle felted pieces as I can over the next week or so, in the hope that it will be enough for the first craft fair I'm attending at the end of May (see previous post for details).

The Japanese craft book that I ordered also arrived yesterday and has some beautiful projects in it - thank goodness it has diagrams, because I haven't got a clue what any of the text says !

Sorry about the flying visit today - it's a gorgeous day here in Essex so I'm off out with the children.

Have a good weekend if I don't see you before x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails