Back to normal

Hello

Sorry I've not been around much lately - my in-laws came up from Cornwall on Saturday and only went back home today. It was lovely to see them though - we haven't seen them since Grace's Christening last August. They couldn't believe how much she had grown.

Talking of Grace - the poor little thing has managed to get Chicken Pox. I shouldn't be surprised really, it has been doing the rounds at nursery for the last month or so but hadn't actually reached the baby room .. until now :-( Fortunately, Sam had chicken pox when he was only 9 months old so fingers crossed he won't get it again. If anyone has any tips on how to get foul tasting medicine into an 18 month old I would really appreciate them - putting it into her milk and/or her food isn't working, neither is trying to syringe it down her throat. I NEED HELP !!!!

Of course, having my in-laws up for the weekend has meant no blogging (as I'm sure you're aware), no reading other blogs (I've spent the last hour or so catching up with what everyone else has been doing in blogland!) and no crafting !! I've been getting withdrawal symptoms - but at least my poor little fingers have had a rest from the dreaded needle felting needle .. not a plaster in sight :-)

Now, with all this talk of needle felting, I must tell you that the courier delivered half of my consignment of needle felting supplies on Friday - this included a whole range of beautiful coloured wools, felt purses ready to be felted straight on to, needle felting needles and sponge pads. The other half, which consists of ready-made needle felting kits and polystyrene hearts and balls to decorate, will hopefully be coming this week. As soon as it is here, all of these items will be for sale on my website, so if you fancy giving needle felting a go (I warn you, it is addictive), do please check out my site - and if you leave me a comment on any of my posts, and then order from my site, you'll get a 10% discount - do please make sure you let me have your email address though so that I can tie up the comment and the order. Here's a sneak preview of some of the goodies that will be going onto my website


It's great to know that people are reading my posts - considering I've only been blogging for a few weeks, I seem to have a fair few followers, and I would love to know what you think of my blog and if you've looked at it yet, my website. I am planning lots of new things for my website (including a monthly freebie) and hope that you will be interested in signing up to receive my newsletter - by doing so you will automatically be entered into the monthly draw every month ... so what have you got to lose?? Just click on this link and then at the bottom left of the "Welcome" page you can sign up. I look forward to hearing from you :-)

I'll catch up with you again later this week once the rest of my supplies arrive and I can point you straight to the relevant page on my website.

Bye for now xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails