Greetings ...

from Florida !!

This is a real quick post from the Sunshine State. I have managed to get online and check my emails and stuff and suddenly remembered that my monthly draw will take place the day after I return home - so I wanted to remind all of you lovely people that read my blog that in order to be entered into my monthly draw to win a freebie, all you need to do is join my website mailing list. Just click here and then at the bottom left of the "Welcome" page, is a box where you can join the mailing list.

I'll be back home on the 29th April and will be able to bore you all with the details of our excellent holiday and post lots of pictures of all of my crafty purchases (and there are rather a lot !!!)

Until next Sunday ... x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails