It was too good to be true ...

if you've been trying to look at my new website since my last post, and are getting a UK2 frame come up around the website, I do apologise. Some bright spark at UK2 decided to change the name servers back to themselves from the hosting company of my website and so the site isn't now working properly !

As you can imagine I am VERY VERY cross and someone is going to get a rocket over this !!!

I've changed the servers back to the hosting company but it could take up to 24 hours to propogate around the internet and the world, so if you could just bear with me for a little longer, I would really appreciate it.

Sorry !!
Sarah x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think its working ok now - and it looks good!

Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails