HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Happy New Year everyone ! I hope you've had a fantastic Christmas and great New Year spent with family and friends.

I feel like I've had a very well deserved rest over the holidays - I didn't look at my website for days and days so was amazed when I did finally log-on and found rather a lot of orders there ! What were you all finding to buy ?? I had virtually no felt goodies available for a loooooong time but I am very pleased to let you know that I have finally received a replacement order so the felt sheets, felt balls and wool roving that were out of stock are now back on the website and are waiting to be snapped up.

I have to say that after TNT lost my shipment I got really fed-up and disheartened with my whole little business. Even though there was absolutely nothing I could do about the situation I found myself in, I was fuming with the shipping company who had no idea how much trouble and upset they had caused me. I had even got to the point at one stage where I was within a day of shutting the company down entirely, but, after receiving so many lovely encouraging emails, phone calls and Christmas cards from lots of my customers, I decided there was no way I was going to let the horrible shipping company get the better of me. TNT had disappointed me, but there was no way I was going to disappoint my lovely customers, so, after a nice break over Christmas I'm now back and raring to go !

One of the things that kept me going was the fact that I had lots of lovely new products on order. Many of them have now arrived and are now loaded onto the website - click here to see them or you can go to the "Just Arrived" section on the website. More new products are on order and I'll let you know as soon as they get here.

Now, my SALE starts on Monday 4th January (that's TOMORROW !). Lots of end of line products up for grabs with up to 70% off some items. As always with SALES, there's very limited stock on some of the items .... so be quick

I'll look forward to seeing you on the website tomorrow .... if not before !

Sarah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails