Blooming Felt Needs you !!

Hiya

If you don't subscribe to my website mailing list then you won't know what the latest products that I've added are ! So today I'll be doing some shameless plugging and also be asking for your help !

The latest products to be added (just this week) are:

Gingham, Spotty and Pencil Stripe ribbons. You can see a photo of some of the ribbons over there to the left of this paragraph - they're really popular so if you fancy some ... be quick !

Also, and I'm very excited about this one, I've added flat pad craft findings to the site. I've got bracelets, earrings, cufflinks, hair/bobby pins, rings, brooch pins and giant paperclips/bookmarks. Low stock on the bookmarks at the moment, but they'll be fully restocked at the end of January if you were wanting to buy some. Glue lots of lovely buttons and felt balls to any of these findings and create something really special !

A new selection of individual clown buttons have also been added to the site - choose from 14 different colours (a small selection shown below) - and at just 30p each they are a really cheap way to update your wardrobe - why not change the buttons on your coat and give it a complete new look ?


Now - I need your help.

I've been wanting to add a "Customers Gallery" to my website for quite some time now and have decided that the start of the New Year is the time to do it ! So, I'm looking for your photos and tutorials of projects you've created using your Blooming Felt purchases. In return for me using your photos on my website, you'll get full credits (of course) along with a free one-way link (and we all know how important these are for Google rankings !) to either your website, blog or another internet site of your choice. AND .... if I feature your project on this blog, you'll get a freebie gift as well !

To start you off, here's a photo from an Etsy customer in the US who bought one of my felt ball grab bags - how lovely is this ??


So, what are you waiting for ?? Off you go, buy something lovely and start creating ! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Click here to email me your photos and tutorials, or just go to the Contact Me page on the Blooming Felt website !

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon !!


Sarah x




1 comment:

saraeden said...

I made some of my flower brooches from your lovely thick felt , i want to order some more very soon to make ipod covers !!

lovely felt !!!

Sara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails