What happened ?

Last week has been one of the strangest weeks - the week before we were snowed in and then last week we had a whole month of rain in 24 hours and were flooded !! Then once the rain had subsided just a little bit, we had another load of snow ! This is a picture of a local park in Chelmsford town centre - you can normally walk or cycle along this path !!


Then our internet connection packed up for nearly 3 days. 3 DAYS !!!! What a nightmare. I can't believe how reliant we are on the internet. However did we manage before the internet was invented?!

Consequently, I had a backlog of orders that were waiting to be posted ... because I couldn't get to the Post Office because of the floods. Then I've spent virtually all weekend packaging all the orders that arrived whilst the internet was down - so if you ordered anything between Wednesday and Friday, I'm so sorry for the delay in getting your goodies to you - they will be on their way first thing tomorrow. All other orders will be processed tomorrow and if I have time to get to the Post Office will be sent tomorrow, failing that it will be Tuesday - sorry !!

BUT, fortunately the floods didn't stop the DHL man bringing me my lovely order of 4mm 100% wool felt sheets, which have all now been loaded up onto the site here

I've also got these lovelies which will be used on the colour card for the 4mm thick felt - not on the site yet, but hopefully later this week.

I've also been having a bit of a spend-up and sourcing lots of lovely new products for the website. I've managed to find a new supplier for the needle felting sponges / pads and these should hopefully be back in stock within the next couple of weeks. The felt flowers will also be back in stock in a couple of weeks, along with quite a few other designs of felt flowers - watch out for them on this blog and if you subscribe to my mailing list, you'll get an update as to when exactly they're on the site.

Right - that's it for now. I need to get on with all your orders !!
Chat soon
Sarah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails