Where did last week go?

I can't believe it's over a week since I last posted. SORRY ! Where did last week go?? The days seem to be absolutely flying by at the moment and there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done that needs to be done.

The website has gone bonkers and I'm rapidly running out of stock, the new wireless printer that hubby very kindly bought me, has decided to get very tempremental and only work when it feels like it, my parents are away so I've had to change the hours I work at my part-time job to fit around Gracie being at nursery which means that Blooming Felt business gets sorted out anywhere between 8pm and midnight ! Once again, I must apologise if you've ordered from me last week and are yet to receive your goodies. They're on their way to you today !

However, I did find time on Saturday to visit the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace in London. I've never been to that particular show before and was keen to visit as I have been thinking about taking a stand there at next year's event. I met some really lovely people and one of my most favourite suppliers was also there, so I had a good old chat with them and got up to date on lots of their new products - keep an eye on my website, because hopefully some of these products will be winging their way to me very soon.

I've also got a whole load of supplies on their way from the US - these supplies are for me to make up lots of goodies for the Christmas craft fairs that I'm booked to attend, although quite when I'm going to find the time to make up the goodies is anyone's guess !!

And back on the button theme (sorry if I'm boring you with buttons!) - I found these gorgeous gorgeous buttons at the show on Saturday. Now, whilst I do LOVE them, they're not really of the sort of quality that I like to buy. BUT they are very suited to children and the round purple one looks rather lovely as a brooch on my new lime green Boden coat !! So I might consider stocking a few on the website to see how they go.


Whilst out on my travels last week, I came across this magazine.

It's from the US, and I have spent a fair amount of time looking longingly at all the different studios in there (along with scouring flickr) and hoping that one day I might be lucky enough to have a studio of my very own where I can store all of my felt balls, buttons and ribbons that are packed away in giant boxes all over the house and where I can find things fairly easily rather than having to empty boxes out on the floor and where I can package up orders on a nice big table, rather than on my hands and knees on the living room floor !

And talking of ribbons ... I've started stocking a few on my website. At the moment, I have just spotty ribbons listed - side/saddle stitch ribbon is waiting to be photographed and should be on very soon and I've found another fantastic supplier of ribbon, so as soon as I know what I'm doing there, will be able to let you know.

That's it for now. Hope to be able to give you an update on my US supplies next week so you can get an idea of what I'll be making for the Christmas Fairs !

Byeeeeeee x






1 comment:

saraeden said...

Sooo glad to hear your website is busy !!
I love the new buttons :0)

Sara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails