Exciting Deliveries

Yesterday started out crappy. My little man decided at 5.30 that it was time to get up. He came and got into bed with me (Paul is working away at the mo) and then proceeded to watch the clock radio and give me a running commentary everytime the minute changed. This continued until 6.15 when I could stand it no longer and decided that I might as well get up.

I then got absolutely soaked on the school run and had to sit for 45 with my little madam singing songs, playing musical instruments and marching around the village hall with wringing wet jeans.

Next, I needed to pay a supplier (on the other side of the world) by fax, for some goods that I'd ordered. Not good when you have absolutely no idea whether the tone you can hear on the fax machine is a dialling tone, a ringing tone or an engaged tone. I spent 15 minutes trying to send that damn fax and then just gave up. They'll have to wait until next week.

So, I needed a bit of cheering up, actually I needed a lot of cheering up. And that's exactly what I got when I opened this parcel :

How CUTE is that ??!!! How can you not smile when you see a sight like that? All of those lovely little smiley faces peering out of a box of tissue paper at you !



These gorgeous little smileys are a wholesale order I placed with Peggycrafts. Because I've been so busy with my own website, Folksy and Etsy shops, I just haven't had time to make stock for all the Christmas Fairs I've got coming up, so decided to cheat and buy some stock in. Trouble is, I don't think I can actually part with any of it !!! My little madam bagged a pink Mrs Flower for herself and I kept a set of the christmas decorations for myself. Then a friend came over and bagged another 2 Mrs Flowers and a set of christmas decorations. If they're going to be that popular I think Helen at Peggycrafts is going to be one busy lady ! Sadly I can't offer any of these for sale to you guys because they are for my Christmas Fairs, but if you fancy getting your hands on some for yourself, why not go to Peggycraft's website where you can buy all of these and lots more goodies. Thank you Helen !!!

Yesterday my parents came back from the USA bringing with them another wholesale order of Christmas Fair stock. I got this little lot from Neskat on Etsy. A beautiful selection of bookmarks.


Also yesterday, the postman bought me these supplies, which I shall hopefully be making some stock of my own with. We've got, giant paperclips, stud earrings, clip-on earrings, giant cover buttons, teeny cover buttons, medium size cover buttons, rings and blank bracelets.

The giant cover buttons are FAB. I'm going to turn them into fabric covered fridge magnets with this fantastic fabric I bought on ebay.

And, along with taking delivery of all of these goodies, I've been spending more money on stock and supplies. I stocked up on more copies of the Betz White book "Felt so Good". These should be delivered next week and then back on my website soon after. I've also found a new supplier for some gorgeous felt corsages and felt rings which are destined to become Blooming Felt Exclusives in my NOTHS shop. And, I've got more pegdoll kits, ladybird bag kits and felt jewellery kits coming which will be available for sale on my website very soon ! Also, a new delivery of felt balls will be with me during the first week of November.

I think that's it for now. This weekend I shall be mostly creating (I hope). It's half term next week so I doubt much will get done then and as my first fair is on 1st November, I need to get organised !!

Have a good weekend !

4 comments:

Pink Stitches said...

You have been a busy shopper! Love the Christmas decorations. I have the little faces fabric it is so cute! :o)

Unknown said...

You have been a busy girl!! Love the Christmas Decorations and can't wait to see the Fridge Magnets when they are finished! x

Tip Top said...

Helen is very talented and I've been luck enough to see Mrs Flower and the tree decorations in person and they are really lovely (Helen and her Mum too!) And I hope you sell the box full!!

Soggy jeans - uck!!

PeggyCrafts said...

Thanks for putting the pics up, Sarah! They do still make me smile even though I have looked at them so much! Heehee

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails