Eye Candy

When will I learn? Last year, I nearly bust a gut making stuff for Christmas Craft Fairs and my NOTHS shop. My NOTHS shop got so busy that I actually had to shut it for a short time because virtually everything was out of stock. Now, at that time, I didn't have my own website up and running, so all of my time was spent creating. This year (and this is where I should have learnt !), I'm still doing all the Christmas Fairs, I still have my NOTHS shop but I've also got my own website, an Etsy shop, a Folksy shop and a Dawanda shop. Because my website has been so busy lately I've spent all of my time fulfilling orders and not actually making anything of my own to sell at the Fairs and in my NOTHS shop. However, last weekend I did manage to make a few bits and bobs:

Gigantic Button Bookmarks

Spotty Button Bracelets

Fridge Magnets

And then today, I received these gorgeous goodies. I got these with the intention of putting them as exclusives in my NOTHS shop, but I'm sooooooo pleased with them that I'm going to take them to Saturday's Christmas Fair and see how they go. If they're popular, I'll then put them as exclusives in my NOTHS shop. What do you think?












1 comment:

saraeden said...

Lots of lovely eye candy there i especially like those rings !!

Sara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails