11,500 Felt Balls !!

This is what 11,500 felt balls looks like !!


Well actually, it's 11,100 felt balls because I'm missing 400 of a particular colour (boo hoo). This evening will be spent loading them all on to the website for all of you lovely people to buy ! So don't all rush at once now - there's plenty to go around (I hope)

I also received these fantastic felt sheets - remember me telling you about these in a previous post? All 100% wool felt, handmade and luxuriously thick (sounds like an M&S advert !). None of your acrylic craft felt here !!

These will also be loaded onto the website either tonight (if I don't fall asleep) or if I do, then sometime over the weekend. They'll be for sale in colour sets (I think).

I've also devised some rather nifty packaging for the felt balls, so if you are kind enough to order some, this is how they will arrive (apologies for the poor photo).


And due to popular demand, I have signed up for the Charity Craft & Gift Fair in the High Chelmer Shopping Centre in Chelmsford on Sunday 6th April. It will be open from 9.30am to 4.30pm and if anyone lives close to Chelmsford and fancies coming along to say hello and take a look at my goodies in the flesh, then it would be lovely to see you.

While I think of it, now in stock are the Betz White "Felt so Good" felting books. This book is absolutely fantastic and has some beautiful projects and ideas (some requiring felt balls!).

Oh and another thing (sorry about this), if anyone was kind enough to sign up to the mailing list on my website (front / home page), would you mind doing it again please? For some reason the emails / details haven't been reaching me, so I haven't been able to add you to the list and I would hate for you to miss out on the special offers I will be running soon. Thanks

I'm off to list felt balls !

Have a lovely weekend

Sarah x

1 comment:

Sam Gillespie said...

Those felt sheets look great Sarah :)
~ btw linked you today on my blog. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails