Something rather exciting is happening ...

Yes indeed ! I'm getting a little bit excited (not just about Christmas), but about a new project I have on the go. All will be revealed in the New Year, but you can join the mailing list on my website if you want to know what's going on.

In the meantime, I wanted to tell you about a great offer one of my customers is running specifically for readers of this little old blog. Beverley of "All Things Bright and Beautiful" in the Channel Islands is offering a free keyring with any purchase from her shop until the end of January to anyone who mentions me/this blog when they place an order. The keyring is shown below and is partly filled with Jersey lavender.

You can also order any of the items shown in the pictures above by contacting Beverley direct. These pictures were taken at a National Trust Fair that Beverley exhibited at recently and if you look very closely you can see a number of my own items - thanks Beverley !!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails