...... and breathe !!!

That's it !

Today was Sam's school Christmas Fayre at which I had a table.
It was extremely busy and I had a constant stream of visitors throughout the 2 hours. Unfortunately, I didn't do as well as I would have hoped, but I certainly can't complain. This time I was very pleased because, after moaning that all I sold at the last fair were the peg doll kits I had bought in, this time I sold only 2 kits (a bit disappointing considering I had bought in extra supplies!), but I sold absolutely loads of pocket money priced things that I had made myself. Everyone was extremely complimentary about all of my goodies and I actually ran out of my brochures which, considering I took almost 100 with me, was pretty good going. I also had lots of enquiries about my "name in a frame" pictures and am expecting a few orders as Christmas presents.
Sadly, I only sold one of the fantastic little badges that Samantha at Plump Pudding had made for meonly 2 of the red gingham hair bobbles that I made specifically for the fair as they match the girls blousesand not one single piece of fair trade felt that I had imported from Nepal.

On the upside, I sold lots of bobble bracelets, keyrings, fridge magnets, stitchery kits and loopy corsages.

So, what shall I do with the surplus of stock that I now have. Well, I will be offering it for sale here - a few bits and bobs every couple of days. If you would like to buy any of the pieces offered, please email me and I'll mark them as sold and send you a paypal invoice.

First up - Peg Doll Kits !!
I have 2 of the Adventure kits - suitable for boys from age 4
5 Fairytale kits - suitable for girls from age 4
and 4 Nativity sets again suitable from age 4


Each kit contains everything you need (including full instructions) to make each of the peg dolls shown

The Adventure and Fairytale kits are £10 each including postage (these kits are exactly the same as those in some of the upmarket mail order catalogues which retail at £12.99 each + postage) and the Nativity kits are £13 each including postage. If you want more details, please click here

I look forward to hearing from you !!!!

Sarah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails