Aches and Pains !

I'm suffering !

On Saturday, me and 3 friends had our first training session for the Breast Cancer Moonwalk that we're doing next summer. We decided to go to London and walk for 2 hours from Liverpool Street Station in one direction, and then turn round and walk back again. I was amazed that we managed to walk approximately 10 miles ! And in the torrential rain that was no mean feat !! At least we had nice views of the River Thames and we stopped for lunch at the Gourmet Pizza Co. on the Southbank and I managed to devour the biggest bowl of pasta in record speed - walking certainly makes me hungry. I have to say that I am very proud of all of us because we all did extremely well. Well done girls !! Here's to many more walks ... hopefully in the sunshine !

Now - crafts !

Below are photos of some of the badges that were left over from Sam's school fair. All great stocking fillers for boys and available for sale to you at £1.50 each (including postage - UK only). Just email me if you would like to purchase any.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails