Christmas is kicking in !!

Well, so much for having a bit of a rest after the Christmas Fair !! My shop at not on the high street has suddenly gone a bit mad and I'm getting 3-5 orders per day !! It's starting to rapidly deplete my stock - arghhhhhh ! Please don't think I'm complaining because I'm not - it's great that my NOTHS shop is busy because I invested rather a lot of money in it, so I guess it's payback time !

Remember me telling you that I was playing around with some ideas for boys that I could sell at the Fair? Well, I did manage to do them and have to say I was rather chuffed with myself


Spiderman keyrings

and

Batman keyrings

and they sold well too! I've just got one Batman keyring left if anyone's interested. It's £4.00 including postage. Of course, if you would like to place an order for either keyring, do please email me

Next time I shall be showing you some of the lovely badges that Samantha at Plump Pudding made for me - they will be for sale through this blog, so do check back if you're interested.

And finally, I just wanted to say a special thank you to Beverley of All Things Bright and Beautiful in Jersey, Channel Islands. She placed a wholesale order recently and sold lots of my bits and bobs at a National Trust Christmas Fair she did at the weekend. She then very kindly bought all of the gingham yoyo bobbles I had left over from Saturday's fair - thank you Beverley !!

Sarah x

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Those boyish keyrings are fabulous!

Keep up the good work.

ginny said...

Hi Sarah,
These are great.... i'm not surprised they were so popular. Hope you can have a rest soon.
warm wishes
ginny
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails