Christmas is kicking in !!

Well, so much for having a bit of a rest after the Christmas Fair !! My shop at not on the high street has suddenly gone a bit mad and I'm getting 3-5 orders per day !! It's starting to rapidly deplete my stock - arghhhhhh ! Please don't think I'm complaining because I'm not - it's great that my NOTHS shop is busy because I invested rather a lot of money in it, so I guess it's payback time !

Remember me telling you that I was playing around with some ideas for boys that I could sell at the Fair? Well, I did manage to do them and have to say I was rather chuffed with myself


Spiderman keyrings

and

Batman keyrings

and they sold well too! I've just got one Batman keyring left if anyone's interested. It's £4.00 including postage. Of course, if you would like to place an order for either keyring, do please email me

Next time I shall be showing you some of the lovely badges that Samantha at Plump Pudding made for me - they will be for sale through this blog, so do check back if you're interested.

And finally, I just wanted to say a special thank you to Beverley of All Things Bright and Beautiful in Jersey, Channel Islands. She placed a wholesale order recently and sold lots of my bits and bobs at a National Trust Christmas Fair she did at the weekend. She then very kindly bought all of the gingham yoyo bobbles I had left over from Saturday's fair - thank you Beverley !!

Sarah x

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Those boyish keyrings are fabulous!

Keep up the good work.

the flour loft said...

Hi Sarah,
These are great.... i'm not surprised they were so popular. Hope you can have a rest soon.
warm wishes
ginny
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails