Hooray !!! I'm feeling better

At last, I am finally feeling human again. Thank you again for all your get well wishes and for sticking with me through the horrible bug !!

Yesterday Mum and I decided to visit the Country Living Fair up in London (because we were unable to go last Wednesday). It was a lovely day out and certainly got me in the festive spirit. It also gave me loads of inspiration and gave me a kick up the backside into getting going with my crafting again. Unfortunately because I've been feeling so terrible over the last couple of weeks, the crafting has taken a back seat and I lost momentum with the various orders I had to fulfil. Fortunately, after yesterday's trip to the Fair, I am excited and inspired and raring to go again.

Last night I made these

Felted and beaded keyrings

Pony tail bands


Lots of lovely felt balls which will become beaded bracelets


Needlefelted daisies which will become pretty little hairclips

Tonight's job will be to needlefelt some spotty heart keyrings for a wholesale order and to thread up the felt balls onto the beading elastic.

Last week when I wasn't feeling too bad I managed to make up these little cupcake gift bags with the cupcakes that I purchased from Sarah over at paper-and-string. These will be part of my stock for the next Christmas Fair I've got on the 1st December.



I was amazed at the amount of felt goodies on sale at the Fair yesterday. It's obviously making a comeback in a big way and I guess is pefect for making accessories for this time of the year.

I also met up with a few lovely ladies that I have had dealings with recently - Willemien Stevens whose creative applique course I attended back in May this year, and the 2 Sarah's from Buttonbag who make the most amazing pegdoll kits that I stock on my website. It was lovely to see you all and I hope you had a fantastic few days - you were all extremely busy and I'm sure all your hard work was worthwhile.

And now I'm off to do some Christmas shopping online from all of the lovely people I met yesterday (because I couldn't carry everything home) !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I'm very glad you managed to make it to the fair! Nothing quite worse than missing out because you are not feeling well. Your homemades are very cute. Best wishes on the needle felt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails