A week in pictures

All the gang at Tilbury Fort !


Rowing in the garden (don't ask !)



Picking blackberries & plums from the garden - mmmmm... yum


Latest addition to the website - Woolpets the Book !





This book is absolutely fantastic - and it's a hardback which to me, makes it super special ! It has some amazing projects in it (see a few pics below). The giraffe has to be my favourite. And at only £12.99 - yes, £12.99 it would make a wonderful gift for someone crafty or why not just treat yourself - funnily enough, one seems to have found its way onto my own bookshelf.







Click here and see it in all its glory on the website where you'll find lots more information about it. I have got quite a few of these books in stock as I'll be taking them to the Knitting & Stitching Show where I hope they'll be super popular !

And talking of the Knitting & Stitching Show I'm drowning in lists, lists and more lists. I've got a massive order in with my felt supplier and am hoping and praying that all of the visitors at the show "get it" and are as enthusiastic about my felt goodies as I am. If not .... I'll have an awful lot of stock sitting in the spare bedroom !


See you soon x

2 comments:

Bagladee said...

Oooh that book looks fab I love the giraffe :D x

PositivelyThrifty said...

Hiya, I love your blog and your website! I have just stocked up on supplies but I will be coming to you next!

I was thinking I would mention you on my blog, it is still a baby and we probably have all the same followers but I will do it just in case.

Jen
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails