Today is ....

..... HAPPY ELF JOKE DAY !!

Yes, according to my 3 year old monkey, today is Happy Elf Joke Day and you need to walk around playing jokes and tricks on everyone all day ! Like the trick where you have a pretend packet of chewing gum and when you pull the chewing gum out, the little mouse trap thingy flies over and whacks your finger ... HARD ! Oh how we laughed (the first time). It's starting to wear a little bit thin now and my finger is rather sore. Roll on next Monday when half term is over !!

Now, I was being a complete numpty recently and ordered the wrong colour felt squares !


So - I've got twenty 10x10 inch darkish turquoise squares (I guess you'd call them aquamarine) in the 4mm thick range, which I don't really want (I stock the the lighter colour) and wondered if anyone could make use of them? They're listed here on my website and I'm only charging £1 a piece instead of the usual price of £2.25.

If you want to grab yourself a bargain, then be quick because when they're gone ... they're gone !!
And this is a little sneeky peek of the new buttons that will be making an appearance on my website very very soon

Have a very HAPPY ELF JOKE DAY EVERYONE !!

Sarah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails