I'm BACK !!

I'm sooooooo sorry to have been away for so long !
Ok, so I told a little porky and led you to believe that I was moving premises and stock-taking over the Easter holidays when, in fact, I was on holiday in Florida - sorry !!!


And whilst I've been back for almost 3 weeks now, I've only just managed to catch up with the huge amount of orders that came in whilst I was away. Very many apologies if you were one of those people in the very long queue awaiting your order - I'm up to date now and you should have received your order. Thank you so much for your patience.

It's quite scary going away for 3 weeks and leaving a business on shutdown. The website was still accepting orders (as you were aware), and I have a sneaky suspicion that my spotty and spiral balls may have been featured somewhere whilst I was away because I sold out ! If you've seen those particular balls featured in either a magazine or a blog, I'd love to hear about it.

Of course, when I got back I realised that it wasn't just the spotty & spiral balls I was out of stock of, but everything else is now on order and will be with me very shortly. So if you're waiting for something to come back into stock, it won't be long now.

A couple of new items which arrived just before I went away, but I didn't have a chance to add to the site:

New designs of the Button Sensations range (click on the pictures to go directly the buttons)


A gorgeous zingy new mix of buttons which I decided to call "Tutti Frutti". Those of you who are of a similar age to myself will remember the Tutti Frutti sweets you used to be able to buy in a small packet and all in the super additive colours of orange, green and pink/purple !! If you're into retro this button mix is for you !

Within the next couple of weeks I am hoping to take delivery of a VERY exciting range of new stock, which I just know you are going to love. So watch this space !

I'm also working on another range of goodies for the website, but this particular range relies on me to produce it. So, you might have to bear with me on this one, particularly as time is very limited and I seem to spend my whole time picking & packing orders and not actually being able to restock or produce anything else. But I'm confident that once I do get this range organised, it will be popular.

Whilst we were away we were very fortunate to be granted planning permission to extend our lovely old farmhouse, which will allow me to have a purpose built studio. The last year I have been storing stock and picking & packing orders from virtually every room in the house. This meant it took me twice as long to get the orders done up as I spent so much time traipsing from room to room and searching through boxes of stock to find what it was I was looking for. When we got back from holiday I decided enough was enough and asked hubby if he would be so kind as to dismantle the double bed in the guest room so that I could turn the room into my studio for the time being. What a difference ! I've got virtually everything in that one room with a big table in the centre and can work my way around the table collecting all of the lovely stock, ready to be send off to my lovely customers. And how pretty the room looks !! Sometimes I just go into there to look at the beautiful colours - it always makes me smile !


I've managed to make a start on the customer's gallery on the website - thank you to everyone who has sent in photos - keep them coming and I'll do everything I can to get you featured. I'd also love to see any tutorials you might have - so if you think you've got a project you'd like to share with other Blooming Felt customers, please email me.

Ok - I think that's it for the time being. As soon as I've got more details on the new ranges, I'll let you know !

Sarah x






1 comment:

Yvonne Temple said...

I have just come over from your website which is gorgeous. You have so many of the things that I have been looking for for so long. It all looks so pretty and yummy. I will be back soon to look at the new products.
You are so lucky having a room to use and the possibility of a studio.. it must make all the difference. Hope it all goes according to plan!
thanks for the inspiration
Yvonne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails