More lovely new stock

Yesterday, Steve the Postman delivered this little lot to me ...


How lovely are they? Now, I don't actually sell these through my Blooming Felt website, but if you are interested in buying any of the items, please email me and I can tell you where you can buy them from.

If you are subscribed to my mailing list and completed the recent survey I sent out - many thanks. I'm going through the responses and there will definitely be some changes to the website. Keep an eye out for updates on this.

Hope you've enjoyed the glorious weather we've been having over the last few days - needless to say, we have been making good use of our pool and Gracie has decided she no longer wants to wear her armbands anymore - not bad for a 3 year old !!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails