Buttons !

Life is slowly getting back to normal after last weekend's show (although the washing pile doesn't seem to be going down !) The website has been manically busy, as has my etsy shop, so I'm slowing trying to catch up on orders - if you've ordered from me within the last few days and have yet to receive your order - I do apologise, it will be on its way to you very soon. It's just little old me here trying to keep on top of everything Blooming Felt wise (oh, and organising my little madam's 3rd birthday which was yesterday - Happy Birthday Gracie !)


I've also opened a shop on Folksy, which is currently being loaded up with lots of goodies and am trying to get stock organised for Christmas Fairs that I'm booked to attend. I've got lots of ideas in mind, but finding time to actually make new items is proving just a little bit hard at the moment. I could do with an extra couple of hours in the day really !
So, as promised in previous posts, today I'm posting lots of pictures of buttons ! Yes, I've become obsessed with buttons.

All of these little lovelies are now for sale here and are slowing being added to my etsy shop.


I hate to see them go, because I just love looking at them but hey, I can always order some more !! These were all really popular at the show last week, so I'm sure you'll love them as much as me.

Also, felt flowers ! These are sooooo cute. Use them as brooches, make them into ponytail holders, use them as gift wrapping on pressies etc etc. A set of 6 costs just £3.50, so go on ... treat yourself !



Next time I'll show you some piccies of lots of other lovely things that I showcased last weekend and that will be for sale on the website shortly.

Wednesday is Sam's 6th birthday (where did those 6 years go ?!) so I won't be posting until after then.

Byeeee xx

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Happy Birthday to your two! the buttons look wonderful and no wonder they sold!!!

And congratulations on all the sales - well done!

PeggyCrafts said...

Ahh, lovely buttons! I'm glad to hear the show was a big success :) well done! Happy Birthday to your children too - hope you enjoy the celebrations. :)
Helen x

scj said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me in your last post. It was great to meet you at the show. I just love these buttons and the lovely way you present everything.
The felt flowers I bought have been put to good use on various parcels recently.
Looking forward to seeing more goodies.
Sheila xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails