More new stuff !

Just a real quickie - it's Sunday night, I've been updating the website for the last 2 hours and I need to have my tea !

A few new bits that I've added to the website today ....

Cotton Remnant Ribbon - like the silk sari ribbon that we stock, but cotton ! It's FAB !!!



Polystyrene Cones ! Cover them in felt balls and make a felt ball Christmas Tree !


Limited Edition Colour of 10x10 inch felt sheet - Christmas Red .... while stocks last


I finally managed to get the ivory / white die cut hearts, flowers and circles on the site today as well - many, many apologies for the delay


And one last little treat for you - I've reduced the price of our 100% wool felt bags for a LIMITED TIME - now only £10 each. Grab 'em before they go up again !!


I'm hoping to get the latest newsletter out later this week, so watch your in-boxes !!

xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails