Moonwalking !

No, not the Michael Jackson moonwalk - the Moonwalk in aid of Breast Cancer.
As I did a couple of years ago, I will again be taking part in this very worthwhile event on the 15th May.

I'm part of a small team of mums from Sam's class who will be walking the 26 miles through the streets of London through the night - although having said that, 2 of the mums are currently stranded in different parts of the world awaiting flights back to the UK after being delayed because of the volcano eruption, so we're really hoping they'll be back in time !
We have been training hard since just before Christmas and are hoping to complete the marathon in around 7 hours. We did a 23 mile walk just before Easter and managed that in 5.5 hours which included a half hour break for lunch, so we're hoping that we'll be on course for our estimated time (loo stops permitting of course !)

It would be really wonderful if you could spare a few pennies to support me and the Breast Cancer Campaign. If you can, then there's a link over there on the right hand side which will take you to my online sponsorship page, or you can click this link here

I know I've left it really really late to ask for sponsorship as the event is only 3 weeks away, but do hope that I can get somewhere near the £500 target I have set myself. Please help if you can.


Thank you xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails