Busy, Busy, Busy !!!

Oh my word !! Where did the last couple of weeks go?? I've been so busy I just don't seem to have time to do anything that needs doing at the moment !

The website has been manic and I'm trying to take a bit of a step back from my etsy, folksy and dawanda shops. It's almost impossible for me to keep all of these shops stocked up and to keep my stock under control when I'm selling through so many different channels. But, have no fear, the Blooming Felt website will always come first so take a look at the latest additions to the site :

Pastel Pick Button Bags


How yummy are these ?!


Wool Felt Easter Kits


I just adore these kits !! You get very comprehensive instructions and all of the wool felt that you need to complete each project - all you need to supply is the needle, thread and your wonderful sewing skills !! Welcome your Easter visitors by hanging the wreath on your front door and then make them smile even more by placing the egg basket on your table as a stunning centrepiece!

I'm on countdown now to the Easter holidays and boy do I need a rest ! As I think I said before, the website will still be taking orders, but nothing will be processed or dispatched after Friday 27th March until Tuesday 22nd April - so if you're wanting to stock up for your Easter projects you need to start doing it now !!

I've had a delivery of new designs of ceramic buttons, but have yet to add them to the site ... sorry. The needle felting sponges / pads are finally back in stock, as are the mirrored felt balls, embroidered felt balls and a fantastic new colour range of crocheted balls (new photos will be on the site soon !)

More wool roving is on its way to me as we speak, so if you're waiting for this, it should hopefully be here sometime next week.

Right - that's it for now. I'm off out into the garden to enjoy the sunshine, admire the daffodils and plant a few more plants !

Sarah x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails