It's happened again !

Yet another 2 weeks seem to have flown by without me realising it !!

I did a school fair last Friday evening which turned out to be a complete waste of time. The only stuff I sold was to my friend, another stallholder and the Headmistress !! Never mind - you win some, you lose some. Last night's Pamper Evening was better, but not fantastic - I think possibly the credit crunch is starting to take hold. Personally, I would much rather buy handmade gifts than some of the junk that you find elsewhere, but each to their own !

Talking of handmade gifts, last Saturday was spent at my favourite Christmas Shopping venue - the Country Living Christmas Fair ! I LOVE that place - I know I keep raving about it, but if you've never been before and live near to London or in Scotland (Glasgow I think also has a Country Living event), next year you really should go. I bet you wouldn't leave there without spending something !! Sadly I can't show any photos of the goodies I bought in case the intended recipients read this blog !

As well as spending lots of money at the Fair, it's great to just wander around checking out all the different stalls and chatting to the stallholders - many of whom I know as they are either suppliers, customers or just people that I've come across in the blogging or my Blooming Felt world. And it's amazing to see some of the handmade creations - it's at times like that, that I wish I had more time to sit and create, but as my various online shops are all so busy, particularly at this time of the year, it's impossible. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it and feel I am very lucky to run a business that I love, but my creative side sadly has to take a backseat for the time being. I'm really hoping that I'll find some time to make some felt ball garlands to adorn our Christmas tree this year !

Now, a quick website update. This last week has seen the arrival of lots of lovely new ribbons onto the site. Vintage style cotton ribbon sold on lovely 3 metre spools, in a lovely selection of colours and designs (vintage red is shown below)

and cards of 5 metres of the most gorgeous muted colours of ric rac !

All of these ribbons are priced at £2.99 each and are perfect for wrapping those pressies and using in all of your crafty projects.

I've also added a new button bag mix to the website - entitled "Christmas Pudding".


These lovely button bags contains all sorts of shapes, colours and sizes and are VERY Christmassy !!

I'm awaiting deliveries of lots more goodies in the next couple of weeks, so as soon as they get here I'll let you know !

Enjoy your weekend and if you're visiting any Christmas Craft Fairs ... have fun !!!

1 comment:

PeggyCrafts said...

There's an award for you at my blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails