Look what I got !!



A while back I was very lucky and got a tax rebate !!! Now, as that's not something that happens everyday I decided to treat myself. Normally, when I treat myself I buy new stock lines for the website, but this time I decided to be really selfish and get something just for me !!

I inherited a chair from my Great Aunt a number of years ago and it has sat in the corner of the sitting room with its original cover.


But a week or so ago, it went off to be covered ....... and came back looking like this



How amazing is that ??!!!!! I LOVE my new chair !!

Huge thanks go to Kelly Swallow who created the amazing design. Do check out her website and see all of the wonderful chairs and sofas Kelly has transformed. If you are lucky enough to get a tax rebate, maybe you can treat yourself too !

xx

PS. Last orders on the Blooming Felt website for Christmas delivery - 5pm this Friday 16th December. All orders after that won't be processed until MONDAY 9TH JANUARY 2012

2 comments:

Bagladee said...

One word Sarah.....A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love it! My OH would go ape if I did that to any of our furniture :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails