And the winner is ...........

I'm so sorry about the late announcement of our freebie winner - like I said before, I'm having a little rest and it completely slipped my mind !


Anyways - we had 48 comments on the blog - and after putting the numbers into the random number generator, it picked number 35.


Comment number 35 was left by Rachelxx.


Congratulations Rachel ! If you could please email me your postal address, we'll get your bag of Royal Wedding Themed Goodies in the post to you this week. I will also email you via your blog page to let you know you've won.


Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter the competition. Sorry you couldn't all win, but we do have a smaller version of the Royal Wedding Goody Bag available to buy on the website, should you feel the need !


See you soon

xx

3 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Congrats Rachel. Enjoy your gift!

Cindy Bee

Rachelxx said...

Ooooh how lucky am I! Thank you so much - I'm thrilled & looking forward to playing with my new stash when it arrives :-)

Jenny said...

Not sure how I missed your giveaway, drat, it's a lovely prize! Hope you are managing to have a well earned rest too! Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails